500 Piece Introduction to Science (STEM) Kit for Children
This 500 Piece Introduction to STEM I Kit introduces children to everyday technology and exhibits how these simple machines actually work. It is the ideal solution for bringing STEM curriculum to your home or elementary school classrooms. Assist your children in understanding the world of technology around them, while simultaneously creating a solid foundation in STEM concepts that will prepare them for future success.
Alert: Not for children under five--product contains small parts which can be swallowed
- Build anything from a beam balance, centrifugal governor, manual transmission, block and tackle, wind turbine, and more.
- Made by fischertechnik™
- Recommended for Children Ages 5+ (Grades 2 - 4)
- Kit is suitable for 1-2 learners. Please contact us regarding pricing for multi-learner kits
- 500 pieces
- Detailed, full-color 170 page pictorial assembly manual with instructions for building 40 different models in all.
- Downloadable standards-based curriculum (133 page PDF)
- Multi Language teaching and Activity Book
Explore essential STEM concepts, including:
- Simple machines
- Cause and effect
- Energy and matter
- Structure and function
- Stability and change
- Obtaining, evaluating, and communicating information
- Energy and motion
- How is energy transferred?
- Systems and system models
- Analyzing and interpreting data
- Constructing explanations
- Designing solutions