Match Point Aluminum Net System With Floor Sockets | 10 Year Warranty
Top of the line, complete competition system includes floor sockets, hinged brass floor plates, posts, net tensioning winch, net, antennae, safety padding, and floor sockets.
- Includes free lettering and side tapes.
- Maximum versatility, maximum value, maximum convenience, lightweight, yet rigid aluminum.
- Standards are specially designed, heavy wall aluminum extrusions.
- Superior net tensioning for the ball rebound.
- Backlash-free worm gear top rope tensioner.
- Easy-to read height indicators on both posts.
- Adjust net height from 42" to 96" for all net games.
- Meets all NCAA, USVBA and National High School Federation rules.
- Durable powder coated finish.
- 1" thick post padding protects to 6' height.
- 10-year limited warranty on posts.
- Post weight for non-winch end 39 pounds; winch end 43 pounds.
- High schools on a budget, recreation centers and any facility that wants a lightweight, yet durable power volleyball system will be pleased with this balance of features and affordability.
- The unique 42" to 96" infinite height adjustment allows competition power volleyball and PE tennis with the same system.
- Ships Freight. Additional charges will apply.