25 Person First Aid Kit - 138 Piece
Keep this 138-Piece First Aid Kit in a gym, practice facility or equipment bag to ensure players can receive the proper medical attention in case of an injury. Whether young players scrape a knee while practicing slide tackles on the soccer pitch or a hockey player suffers a minor cut from a skate blade, this kit contains a variety of medical accessories to tend to different injuries or accidents. Players and coaches alike can rest easy during games and practices knowing that cuts, scrapes or bruises will not go untreated.
- Plastic case with a waterproof gasket allows the kit to be safely stored both indoors and outdoors
- Two rolls of adhesive tape, 100 adhesive strips, a sterile combine pad, six gauze pads, two oval eye pads, a triangular bandage and a conforming bandage make it easy to dress wounds in different locations on the body
- 10 antiseptic towelettes, two pairs of disposable gloves, 10 containers of first aid cream, scissors and forceps allow coaches and teachers to safely tend to injuries
- Instant cold pack can be used on bruises or muscles to reduce pain and swelling
- Wall mount and handle make it easy to store the first aid kit in a designated location or take it on the go
- Case Height : 2.38 in.
- Case/Bag Length : 9 in.
- Number Of Pieces Included: 138
- 9" x 6 5/16" x 2 3/8" Plastic Case with Waterproof Gasket and Wall Mount/Handle
- (2) 1/2" x 5yd Adhesive Tape
- (1) Instant Cold Pack
- (10) Antiseptic Towelettes
- (2 pair) Disposable Gloves
- (10) 1/32 oz. First Aid Cream
- (100) 1" x 3" Adhesive Strips,
- (1) 5" x 9" Combine Pad,
- (6) 3" x 3" Gauze Pads,
- (2) Oval Eye Pads,
- (1) Triangular Bandage,
- (1) 2" x 4yd Conforming Bandage,
- Scissors and Forceps