7x7 Baseball/Softball First Base/Fungo Protector Screen
Shield softball players from injury during practice using this Collegiate Softball Protector screen. The screen's pillowcase-style polyethylene net takes the impact of potentially dangerous line drives and bouncing grounders. Holding up to the force of strong direct hits, the galvanized steel frame has swaged joints to keep the screen upright on the mound.
- This product ships Freight. Additional charges may apply.
- 7'H x 7'W.
- Comes with pillow case style, double #36 polyethylene net.
- Galvanized steel frame ensures sturdy support and takes the impact of direct line drives
- Heavy duty 1-1/2" square galvanized steel frame with swaged joints for extra rigidity.
- Double polyethylene net
- Swaged joints provide additional reinforcement to the screen's frame to keep it upright on the mound
- Legs on the bottom can be removed for easy storage in equipment rooms once practice is over
- Activity: Softball
- Color: Gray, Black
- Color Family: Gray
- Dual-Sided Design: Yes
- Frame Design: Squared
- Material: Steel
- Product Height : 7 ft.
- Product Width: 7 ft.
- Strike Zone Target: No
- Wheeled: No
Warranty : 1 Year Manufacturer
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.