BOSU® Professional Balance Trainer Set
Add the BOSU® PRO Balance Trainer to your school's or organization's athletic program to help young athletes develop strength in their core muscles. The balance trainer easily inflates using the inflation pump, so your faculty can start promoting coordination and balance skills in students right away. Use the trainer platform side up or down to challenge youngsters through the use of various body positions. The included DVD and balance training book gives instructors all the exercises they need to revamp their fitness program.
- Targets core muscles while trimming and toning key areas
- Also helps develop strength and coordination
- Teachers can incorporate balance challenges into cardiovascular, endurance and flexibility training curriculums
- Balance trainer can be used platform side up or down for different exercises
- Includes a workout DVD, inflation pump, healthy diet guide for weight loss and fitness and a 120-page integrated balance training book
- Product Use/Compatibility: P.E. classes, recreational facilities, community centers
- Supports users up to 300 lbs and features a new, improved design.
- Durable, BOSU PRO Balance Trainer has a bladder weight of 8 pounds.
- Dually over-molded platform for extra strength.
- BOSU PRO is 63cm (25") Diameter, 12" high, weighs 15 lbs.
The BOSU Balance Trainer is a versatile piece of equipment that is ideal for static and dynamic balance training. The BOSU can also be used to integrate balance challenges into cardiovascular, endurance, core and flexibility training. BOSU is an acronym for "both sides up." The BOSU Balance Trainer can be used with the platform side either up or down to challenge balance with different body positions.