Fitness Power Battle Ropes Anchor Station
Original price $225.99
Current price $182.35
In Stock: Ships in 2-3 days
Athletes and fitness gurus alike can use the Reactor Power Rope Anchor Station to build muscle and burn fat by making waves with thick power ropes. Athletes can safely train in the gym without damaging floors, as the station features a solid rubber bottom. Add extra weight plates to the station to stabilize it before working out with a partner or the entire team. The station is a great way for athletes to change up their workout, while still improving their strength, power and endurance.
- Designed to anchor power ropes for up to 12 people (ropes sold separately)
- Solid rubber bottom protects floors from damage
- Powdercoat steel construction holds up to heavy use
- Up to four 45 lb. Olympic weight plates can be added for stability (weight plates sold separately)
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors, so athletes can train in a variety of conditions
- Activity: Training
- Material: Rubber, Steel
- Product Height: 6.5 in.
- Product Length: 23.5 in.
- Product Type: Anchor station
- Product Use/Compatibility: Power rope training
- Product Width: 23.5 in.
- Use indoors or outside
- Accommodates up to 12 users at one time
- Solid rubber bottom for floor protection
- Add up to 4 - 45 lb. Olympic weight plates for maximum stability
- All welded, all silver powder coated steel construction
- 5"H x 23.5"W x 23.5"D - 32 lbs.
- Power ropes and weight plates sold separately