Manual Scorekeeper with Adjustable Stand
Original price $103.16
Current price $82.53
Players and fans can easily keep track of the game using the Manual Scorekeeper with Adjustable Stand. Great for playing areas where space is limited, such as tournaments, physical education classes and crowded gymnasiums, the scorekeeper is a low-tech way to display opposing scores in bright white and red numbers. When the guard makes a jump shot, the striker puts the ball in the back of the net or running back dives into the end zone, scorekeepers can easily flip the cards over to update the score.
- Two scores are displayed on cards that flip over for quick score changes
- Score cards accommodate points from 0 to 99
- PVC stand features a 15 in. x 15 in. cross-style base for stability and converts from a 38 in. standing unit to a 12 in. tabletop scoreboard
- Two dry-erase panels allow coaches, referees and scorekeepers to mark the team names
- Numbers are displayed on contrast-color backgrounds in bold red or bright white for easy visibility
- Color: Black, Red, White
- Color Family: Black
- Flip-Over Scoring Style: Yes
- Foldable Design: No
- Material: PVC, Vinyl
- Number Of Score Digits Per Team: 2
- Period/Quarter Tracking: No
- Product Height: 12 - 38 in.
- Product Weight: 5.72 lb.
- Scoreboard Type: Manual
- 7" numbers printed on vinyl
- Scores up to 99 for each team
- Two erasable team panels
- PVC stand measures 38"H with a 15" x 15" base
- Converts from floor model to 12"H table top unit