Sandlot Portable Backstop with Top & Side Panels | Indoor & Outdoor Use
Set up a baseball game or practice on almost any field with this Sandlot Portable Backstop. Players won't be afraid to give their all knowing that missed pitches and foul balls are contained by the heavy-duty netting and galvanized steel frame. The backstop covers the entire area behind the batter's box, making it easy for catchers to retrieve wild pitches or tipped balls. Coaches can roll the backstop to wherever it's needed on the semi-pneumatic tires and anchor it down for game time with the included ground stakes.
- 14-gauge galvanized steel tubing ensures the backstop can withstand the impact of direct hits
- Heavy-duty weather-treated nets resist wear and tear caused by the elements, making them ideal for outdoor use
- 9 ft. high x 6 ft. wide safety side wings extend to provide up to 28 ft. of backstop and keep the ball contained
- Semi-pneumatic tires can traverse uneven dirt and grass terrain for easy transport to and from the field
- Included ground stakes keep the backstop securely anchored in place during games and practices
- Activity: Baseball
- Color: Black, Gray
- Color Family: Black
- Material: Steel
- Product Weight: 400 lb.
- Product Width: 28 ft.
- Stakes Included: Yes
- Strike Zone Target: No
- Wheeled: Yes
- Constructed of heavy duty 2" OD 14 gauge flo-coated galvanized steel
- 9'H x 6'W sidewings and extend to provide up to 28' of backstop
- Semi-pneumatic tires and ground stakes for anchoring
- Heavy duty weather treated nets included
- Weight: 400 lbs.
Warranty : 1 Year Manufacturer
When installed and maintained properly. Manufacturer agrees to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.