Spalding Precision Indoor Rubber Basketball
No net is safe. It could be because of the deep channels that offer great grip or the light color that makes it stand out. Either way, the All-New Spalding Precision Indoor Game basketball is a shooter's dream. Backed with recycled material, the ball has a soft feel out of the box. It's made for the top high school and college athletes in the country, with an Eco-Grip™ composite cover that's built for the hardwood and born for the net.
- Rated the best indoor basketball by Hoopsfiend (tied with "The Rock" basketball)
- Eco-Grip™ composite cover with game-ready grip and feel
- Deep channel design for superior control
- Responsive cushioned sponge carcass
- Butyl bladder for air retention
- NFHS Approved
- Designed for indoor play only
- Available in Official (29.5") and Intermediate (28.5") sizes
Q: How do I select the right basketball size?
A: Basketballs come in multiple sizes however the most popular are 29.5" and 28.5" in circumference.
- Also listed as "Official", "Size 7" or "Men's"
- This is the official size for men's high school, college and professional basketball.
- It is recommended for men and boys 15 and older.
- Also listed as "Intermediate", "Size 6" or "Women's"
- This is the official size for women's high school, college and professional basketball.
- It is recommended for women and girls 12 and older or boys between 12-14.