Tachikara® SV-18S Composite Leather Volleyball
With this Tachikara® SV-18S Indoor Volleyball, league players and physical education students alike can bump, set and spike in spirited volleyball matches, as the institutional composite cover is specially crafted to withstand repetitive hits. From new players to powerful outside hitters, the ball's Single Unit Construction® provides a soft feel, while also standing up to the rigors of P.E. classes, practices and matches.
- Single Unit Construction® features a quad-carbon, isomer bladder that retains air for reliable flight and minimal maintenance
- Woven cotton reinforcement panels deliver a soft feel and reliable touch on the ball, so players can consistently put the ball where they need it on the court
- Institutional composite cover is specially designed to withstand repeated serves, bumps, sets and kills
- Official regulation balls is great for classes, practices and matches
- Regulation size and weight for official play
- Activity: Volleyball
- Bladder Type: Butyl
- Brand: Tachikara®
- Circumference: 25.6 - 26.4 in.
- Material: Composite leather, Cotton
- Product Weight: 9.1 - 9.8 oz.
- Pump Included: No
- Quantity: 1