Tachikara SV-5WSC Sensi-Tec® Composite Volleyball - NFHS Approved
Original price $59.49
Current price $54.59
Help your team play with intensity and confidence as they train with this Tachikara® SV-5WSC Volleyball. Players will learn the fundamentals and perfect their serves and spikes thanks to the LBC® (Loose Bladder Construction) technology that enhances ball flight, allowing them to develop their skills and take their game to the next level. Athletes will be able to block, bump, dig and set with ease, as the soft-touch composite design reduces stress on finger joints to encourage players to step into each shot and attack the net with power.
- LBC® (Loose Bladder Construction) improves the flight of the ball to help players hone their skills
- Sensi-Tec® microfiber composite cover withstands every serve, block and spike and enables enhanced ball control
- Soft-touch design helps prevent stress on finger joints as athletes build confidence
- Navy-and-white design delivers a striking look and high visibility on the court
- NFHS-approved volleyball is ideal for use in high school practices and competition
- Activity: Volleyball
- Brand: Tachikara®
- Circumference: 25.6 - 26.4 in.
- Color: Navy, White
- Color Family: Blue
- Material: Composite leather
- Product Weight: 9.1 - 9.8 oz.
- Pump Included: No
- Quantity: 1
- 2 and 3-tone, colored version of Tachikara’s best selling SuperSoft
- Superior softness and great visibility
- Patented loose bladder construction improves ball flight. Proven less stressful on finger joints