Original Tanner Tee | Adjustable 26"-43"
Original pro model Tanner Tee, comprised of two parts, an adjustable stem and a nine inch weather resistant polymer base. This is a best selling hitting tee and is used by all levels of professional baseball, top college and high school programs, and thousands of home users. The hand rolled rubber FlexTop sets Tanner Tees apart from any other training tool. Its flexible rubber allows the bat to pass through the contact point with the least interference, and provides instant feedback with every hit. This hitting tee is the most used, preferred and trusted batting tee among all levels of the game. It breaks down in seconds to fit into any travel bag and is sold with a 9" x 9" standard base with rounded edges for safety.
- The hand rolled rubber FlexTop allows you to feel the ball not the tee at contact for the most realistic hitting experience during tee work
- Tanner T-Weight, five and ten pound weights slide easily over top
- Our tees are hand rolled in the USA
- Patented tee design and metal construction offers years of proven durability
- Tanner batting tees have been helping players from little league to the big leagues for 20 years
- No twists or turns, patented adjustments for adults, youth and low ball training needs
- Bases are rounded for safe play and safe travel in your game day bag
- Adjustable 26-43 inch recommended for adult and youth ages 9 and above
- Adjustable 20-32 inches recommended for adult low ball training and youth ages 8 and below.
- Adjustable 16-23 inch custom short recommended for advanced hitters looking for very low tee work
- Each Tanner Tee the Original model weighs in at just under six pounds.