Wilson® Match Point Badminton Racquet - Lightweight Aluminum
Whether leading a camp group or teaching a gym class, coaches can introduce students to a fun new sport with the Wilson® Match Point Badminton Racquet. Designed specifically for beginners, this lightweight racquet allows players to work on serving the birdie or lobbing it over the net for a point. Durable aluminum construction means that the racquet can take the wear and tear of intense shots without warping. Plus, the oversize sweet spot helps novice players get accustomed to the proper form.
- Made of durable aluminum to hold up through game after game
- Great for beginning badminton players who need to learn the basics
- Two-piece design enhances flexibility during serves and drop shots
- Flared inside grommets keep the strings aligned to withstand the impact of each hit
- 53 sq. in. sweet spot provides an oversize surface for maximum contact
- Length: 26"
- Strung weight: 120 grams
- Brand: Wilson®
- Color: Yellow
- Material: Aluminum
- Number Of Shuttlecocks Included: 0
- Quantity: 1